Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Heavier Implantation Bleeding With Twins



'm an Italian researcher, who is responsible for years of the UFO phenomenon in a broad sense and more specifically the Roswell case, a alleged "crash" - crash - of an alien spacecraft that would take place in the 'summer of 1947 in New Mexico, USA. I believe that the Roswell case is almost always treated in a rather superficial and fideistic, regardless of whether the positions taken by each in respect of the events of that time are skeptical or opposed to belief that a fall in the desert not far from Roswell was an alien spacecraft. The undersigned intends to seek a third way, free from constraints of chichessia, because the researcher can not afford any sort of partisanship when it comes to the truth. And the search for truth is a value which should unite all. Exactly, should .... Soon I will propose several insights on specific facts included in the gigantic files roswell, my remarks and I hope your participation. The sources from which I draw are mainly the work of researchers in the field, my correspondence with the researchers themselves, the testimonies, official documents, my own research. Clearly I carry out an investigation at this time distance, albeit through the network communication can be achieved even more than you might expect. I intend in future to go on site to follow certain lines of investigation although past sixty years by the events in question.
I think this blog has its own importance because the puzzle Roswell has not yet been fully clarified.

0 comments:

Post a Comment