Monday, August 24, 2009

Breast Feeding Old Man Lates Vedio

1 / 3 CORSICA

In General

Before telling the stages in detail, a few notes on the trip.
We went for two weeks (from 1 to 16) with ferry Livorno-Bastia (Bastia-Livorno and then) ... We have done all around, but its all all all in jeep and camping . The jeep was without a roof and fortunately the weather was fine, otherwise we will not have even a dry place to shelter.


August, is not the ideal month for those seeking peace and deserted beaches. But - looking a bit '... - You can find beautiful yet unspoilt haven of relaxation (often used the 4 * 4).

was so long (last time in 2003) I did not camp, and found it really beautiful and romantic ... comfortable and well! [And anyway - even if it were - there were no other possibilities: resorts in Corsica are few, and already fully booked since March.]

Fundamental mat (to sleep comfortably) and especially the burner (my burner). In Corsica - despite the guidance enhances the kitchen as something sublime - bad enough to eat. Of all the times we dined out, only two were 'good', while our pasta with tomato sauce were all good in camp (not to mention dell'insalta octopus catch) ... And then the morning coffee, herbal tea and fennel that induces sleep (yes I am in camp I made the tea every night, and then ?!?).

campsites near the sea are usually expressed very crowded and overrun by families that seem superorganizzate caravan. The alternative solution is the 'camping à la ferme' (translating I would say in Italian 'the camping'). Virtually farmers that allow you to pitch your tent under their olive trees. They usually have between 6 and 20 tent sites, and are a bit 'in the quiet countryside. Eye on the ants and especially field mice (which are always mice! Council to carry around boxes of resealable plastic - Ikea for example - where you can 'store' food during the night):)

To conclude this introduction I make a complaint to the Rough Guide (and 2009). For the first time I am disconnected from the lonely why not fresh and was a disappointment: the author of Rough's tastes totally different from mine!

This the link to the map of the journey on Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment