is Christmas and we must be good right? Bon, then try to imagine how bad I might be in describing this painful attempt at spamming the blog.
I state now that the page where you comment on my posts this ad is clearly visible:
sufficiently clear, no?
I state now that the page where you comment on my posts this ad is clearly visible:
"Notice to operators of a blog that clearly has nothing to do with this shit (football, ringtones for cell phones, meetings turbid, aggregators and bullshit like ...) but I also ask exchange links just to have a high number of hits: phases de miss (for the Venetian: "Do it!") "I think
sufficiently clear, no?
Now, my dear annoying that I send, at 01:53 on 25 December (I had even thought about a spam robot, but the comments to my posts require word verification it is very likely that it was actually a person!)-told-you send me a comment "bait" to my post, allegedly deceived by its title ("statistics") know that it is only because that is native I will tell you that not only had not read the warning above (or have read and beautifully essersene key as clearly stated) reduces to minus infinity the probability that I will consider, but your whole painful intervention is the least convincing I've ever seen: But
analyze them together, I copy and paste it as is, without changing anything, just adding my comments in green
I tell you only this: do not try more or bans you .
analyze them together, I copy and paste it as is, without changing anything, just adding my comments in green
"Pleasure Piero and I manage are http://guadagnoconadsense.blogspot.com/ write because I want to share links (http://guadagnoconadsense.blogspot.com/p/scambio-link.html) (Web Marketing, Make Money With Adsense) in first order and then because I would be interested in more complex forms of collaboration. In Brief:
[already these "web marketing" but especially "earn", written with capital letters make me shudder ...] I am willing
0 [zero what the fuck what?. Boh ...]
1. A write reviews on my blog about the site (or maybe just bringing a presentation already written)
[what site? This is a blog if you do not understand the difference we start badly.]
2. OA include links in my articles that already exist with the particular keyword linking the site.
[capital O, then a capital ... also "link" uppercase, because you never know. Accurate, I think. A good business card, no? Then this is supposed to place links (to this "site", I suppose) in his articles. And what the fuck talk about its contents? Why should I be linked to a site that I do not fucks a saw? Or-maybe-is ideologically distantissimo from me? To earn Cicci Ciccio here? I can not wait ...]
In return I ask
[ah well something in return, will you?!?]
1 or [Daje co'm uppercase!] write a review (in addition to the exchange of links) on my blog with the appropriate Keyword. [I do not know what the fuck talk about his blog-and I'm not going to find out, I'm a point-and especially I do not want to put myself to write stuff by force, especially when I have a sneaking suspicion that the topics he deals with are a few parsecs away from my sphere of interest. And stop ALL CAPS WITH A DICK!]
links in articles 2 or Request a site with keywords relating to your area of \u200b\u200binterest in my blog [aah even the T uo B log, all caps! Esticazzi! And the area of \u200b\u200binterest, if the title does not deceive me, is "making money with Adsense. Wow! You chose the blog right, look. If these are your methods, not borrowing, Vala ...]
await answers
Piero "
[already these "web marketing" but especially "earn", written with capital letters make me shudder ...] I am willing
0 [zero what the fuck what?. Boh ...]
1. A write reviews on my blog about the site (or maybe just bringing a presentation already written)
[what site? This is a blog if you do not understand the difference we start badly.]
2. OA include links in my articles that already exist with the particular keyword linking the site.
[capital O, then a capital ... also "link" uppercase, because you never know. Accurate, I think. A good business card, no? Then this is supposed to place links (to this "site", I suppose) in his articles. And what the fuck talk about its contents? Why should I be linked to a site that I do not fucks a saw? Or-maybe-is ideologically distantissimo from me? To earn Cicci Ciccio here? I can not wait ...]
In return I ask
[ah well something in return, will you?!?]
1 or [Daje co'm uppercase!] write a review (in addition to the exchange of links) on my blog with the appropriate Keyword. [I do not know what the fuck talk about his blog-and I'm not going to find out, I'm a point-and especially I do not want to put myself to write stuff by force, especially when I have a sneaking suspicion that the topics he deals with are a few parsecs away from my sphere of interest. And stop ALL CAPS WITH A DICK!]
links in articles 2 or Request a site with keywords relating to your area of \u200b\u200binterest in my blog [aah even the T uo B log, all caps! Esticazzi! And the area of \u200b\u200binterest, if the title does not deceive me, is "making money with Adsense. Wow! You chose the blog right, look. If these are your methods, not borrowing, Vala ...]
await answers
Piero "
I tell you only this: do not try more or bans you .
And just because Christmas is not to mark it as "inappropriate."
Needless to say, I quashed by the comments to that post zerovirgoladue seconds, but will turn out that I have to put approval of the comments, looks a bit '...
Needless to say, I quashed by the comments to that post zerovirgoladue seconds, but will turn out that I have to put approval of the comments, looks a bit '...
0 comments:
Post a Comment