Tuesday, July 21, 2009

President Jimmy Schematic Diagram

THE WALL I'VE DECIDED TO LEAVE

July 21, 2009

I decided, just yesterday my way home in traffic, write a book that . It 's the third time that I decided in the last 5 years (and it always happens when I'm in traffic).

Once I started really. Then on page three I thought it was better to wait for old age in order to have more experience, more stories to tell and maybe more wisdom to share.

I have reason to think that this time it will end the same way ... although this time we have built behind a pretty good life plan.

I could write a book and become a bit 'famous. And from there, start making the consultant, the consultant specifically for life ... as they say 'life coach' . Could come to me all those people who do not know how to reconcile work and private life, or do not know how to behave in a professional situation delicate, or - again - want to leave with their own business and need a real consultation.

Clearly it would be a heartbreaking book, neither well written nor exciting ... A book very concise and practical, like me at the bottom.

would be cool. Helping others, and I would work on their own to manage as I want. My sister could work with me and make an image consultant, personal shopper type. In short, a little 'a' Americans want. Yet in 2011 when the crisis ends, I think might work.

Meanwhile - if you want - I offer free services to the top 5 players as career counseling and resume review ( in CV are very good now! ). So let's see if it works.


[patented idea, please do not steal]

0 comments:

Post a Comment