July 28, 2009
These are three in one post because I have so much to say, just a lot today! And then may be the last before the holidays:)
HOLIDAY
I feel very happy and excited ... We have chosen as the final destination Corsica , 2 weeks in a jeep and tent ... A young thing really!
It 'a long time since I do not camp (at least since 2002) and now I am here to draw up a list of things to take and I would like to buy the crap 2000 icebox, a stove, flashlight, etc. the table. .. I mean I really want to do that fitted!
Except then spend 500 € for equipment to discover that camping there I feel more and move to a residence after 2 days! So - here - I avoid gufarmela tool and I do not so well ... :))
MEMORIES
I went to visit our grandparents. campaign grandparents is a treasure chest that contains so many incredible memories of my youth. When I think about it I realize that for some pretty incredible things I was a girl:))
Every time I go in that house I always smell the same, for twenty years the same ... A mixture of ash, fireplace, antique wood ... E 'remained frozen in time ...
I took a plant that my bisonna - the grandmother Emilia - was taken away by Casalino (his country of origin). This plant lives more or less from the early 900 ... and is now dying on the terrace of my house! [none know that plant and - clearly I have not taken it all, but only part uan]
FRIENDS
Last night the famous dinner with friends in high school ...
we have not changed that much but some things are curious.
type I would have imagined that St. would become a perfect housewife, a great cook with a green thumb. Instead, only the kitchen but sweet and fake plants! Instead
M. (Which I would never have said) has great talent and a devotion to the culinary arts home .... Who knows what immaginvano them to me? I curious ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment