Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Is The Brand Of Hair Does Lauren London Wear

comfortable ...

September 22, 2009

from yesterday are a little 'sickly ... with a cold and sore throat ....

dare I skipped dance and I have dedicated myself to an evening pajamas with Lale ... I cleaned the whole house, had a nice hot shower, and then a dinner made from boiled vegetables in front of the TV for indigestion Grey's Anatomy:)

Of course if the flu I had come with a little 'fever may have been more ... so I did a few days in bed ... What all these people that I will understand both the cow mica ... Scab! It is not a pleasant settimanetta home?!?

[the vaccine for the fever has not even been tested so I do not know what contra- has ... not vaccinatevi!]

The rest are very committed to finding a satisfactory pace this autumn / winter and be able to balance work, dance, love, friends ... there is still some 'fine-tuning to be done;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment