Clarifications Bovolone
my words were written after the withdrawal of 7/21/2010 and have learned from the blog tomorrow Bovolone who had been appointed the new commissioner on Monday, 26/07/2010, we add to complete the work the statement to the press release Tuesday 27/07/2010...questo made sure that would express my thoughts on the sad story!
************************************************ *************
What I wrote on the blog Bovolone Tomorrow:
For the umpteenth time the mayor has shown that when a person does not tip nothing and wants to eliminate at all costs any person, an honest person if you do not go 's Agreement should not find excuses to wobble ... but suffice to say we did not agree to divergent views.
fact there was a chord in a few days where I would have resigned because now I could no longer support this situation and no longer wanted to put my face, but the mayor has looked good in the respect the agreement and wanted to go down heavily and staff ... and then talk about principles of rules is, its own!
Why then this withdrawal?
But maybe I gave up some trouble with some particular topic might not come to resolution passed!
If that is why I am proud of this withdrawal
I say, where are the human relationships of this Mayor
Bella who moves to hunt led him to make the Mayor, Thank you for everything, Mayor!
0 comments:
Post a Comment