The Arena of Verona 08/03/2010 08/03/2010
Bovolone. Former councilor Fabrizio Ferrari breaks silence
"REMOVED FROM MY ASSIGNMENT FOR REASONS NOT REAL"
"The mayor knew that I would have resigned and is sending away only the members of the League '
Former councilor Fabrizio Ferrari breaks silence .
One week after withdrawing from the post of commissioner of the exterior of the Executive Mayor Richard Fagnani League and as yet - until November - the secretary of the Northern League Bovolone section, now says his.
"I decided to talk because the waiver that I was offered, read the reasons that I do not feel real. Some are easily smentibili with objective data, such as my alleged lack of commitment to coordination of the advisors to the social ULSS 21, "says Ferrari in his hand prints all the emails that he and the mayor exchanged:" There's something real delay in the Charter of solidarity, but that did not involve any harm to citizens. It was better coordinate existing services to which if one is added through a Memorandum of Understanding with the Foundation for micro credit Tovini an agreement with the Guardia di Finanza For verification of the requirements on beneficiaries. Other initiatives have not gone in port for several reasons. " So what? "I was the first to demonstrate for a few weeks before the withdrawal, the desire to resign and I would be quietly released. The mayor knew, he knew that after two terms as secretary of the Chamber was no longer re-elected. Matter of days and I would have resigned but despite what the mayor has signed the waiver. He took a heavy measure of me as he had done it before in the past, to the point that I felt offended. I asked over on a personal level. What was the need to do so? Furthermore, none of the civil list Bovolone protagonist, allied to the League, I express solidarity. " There were maybe
diversity of political views? "I've never set up anything, I made proposals which were accepted. In a year in council did not vote only two resolutions: one went out in, the other was in Rome but I would not have voted. Resolutions that were smoothed out losses for various events, more than 60 000 €, while asking for money were not social. "
The signature of a mayor to withdraw an assessor League League secretary creates uproar, and now?
"The issue will be addressed in the section," says Ferrari, "the members and militants want to understand what is happening. So far they have been affected Mayor advisers only leaguers. After the expulsion in the fall of Beatrice Mantovani and I have changed the balance within the majority and the league is not major. "RO.MA.
0 comments:
Post a Comment