November 19, 2010
I am broken this time ..... Desperately seeking weather in a 'sunny location' to spend the weekend ...... when they get those clear days of bitter cold and smell of snow?
I think back to when, before a student mantagna of tasks, I could not wait to start working ..................... is it true that you become wiser growing ......................... went back I would take it more calmly!
The pasta al ragu 'with the sushi there is good.
I'm not going to the movies ever, it seems a waste of time ..... if I have to leave home to be two hours in an armchair in front of a screen then I prefer to stay home in my pajamas on the couch. If I go out I go! Maybe I'm lazy, or just weird .... normal people like to go to the movies.
I think back to when, before a student mantagna of tasks, I could not wait to start working ..................... is it true that you become wiser growing ......................... went back I would take it more calmly!
The pasta al ragu 'with the sushi there is good.
I'm not going to the movies ever, it seems a waste of time ..... if I have to leave home to be two hours in an armchair in front of a screen then I prefer to stay home in my pajamas on the couch. If I go out I go! Maybe I'm lazy, or just weird .... normal people like to go to the movies.
0 comments:
Post a Comment