Monday, November 15, 2010

Pappu Mobi Free Mms Clips

disconnected thoughts I have not stopped writing .... HAPPY OLD YEAR

Florence, November 15, 2010

I did not stop with the blog .... I still write .... it's just that the thoughts are still stuck in my mind, I have no time - or desire - to bring them over here.

but there are .... and I'm good!

master in more than one year, two important trips (Yemen and Indonesia & Malaysia) a book that is an icon (The Art of Joy Goliarda of Wisdom), a few marriage (not for my luck, and please please stop getting married because I would have also broken bales ..... you can not marry all together , all 30'anni .... a little 'fantasy guys ....), some tennis match, a home lost and found none yet ....

I think about last night .... I am growing more beautiful in every sense .....
(and it is small consolation to the fact that I entered in the 30 .... ...... noooooooooo why .. .....?!?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment